1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Settlement Master List

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Twitch, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Hey there everybody. I am going to be compiling a master list of any and all planets that are being used by players. This is for both the staff to be able to quickly and efficiently provide players with rollsbacks and manage any issues that might arise with a colony/faction base/lonely shack/etc.

While the ability to save planet data is coming soon to Starbound, we can make plenty of use out of logging used planets. The purpose of this topic is two fold. One, public planets will be placed on a master list topic in an OOC area for players. These coordinates would then be assumed to be public knowledge and useable IC without having to spam in game communication channels for people just looking to get somewhere. The second and honestly more important reason is to provide the server staff with a quicker and more efficient reference for providing rollbacks and player assistance.

So, I'd like anyone who is making use of a planet that has content you may ever need to have rolled back or looked after, PM THE STAFF your planet info in the following format.

Feel free to comment on other suggestions be it for the future public listing, or ideas you may have revolving around this. Remember, do not post your information here. Send it to me directly so I can catalog it.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Katune A-291:
    -Alpha Zeta Aqr 794 III X: -62 Y: 47-
    Ocean Planet

M-4X (Diehardpatriot) runs the planet. It is a public colony.