1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Service of a Welder/Locksmith. Also, F*** Birds.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ricardo, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

[​IMG]

A video file with the above title has been posted onto the starnet market. After the footage finishes buffering, the viewer would be treated to the image of a relatively young Latino male with patchy stubble on his jaw and short, disheveled hair. He stood facing the camera, hands behind his back with a wide stance to keep his undone, sagging pants from falling any further.

"I been having a great fuckin' day!" said the man with heavy sarcasm. "Check this shit out!" He said as he turned around, revealing that his hands were cuffed behind his back. He turned back around to face the camera, the look off great irritation on his greasy face. "Oh no! He's a god damn criminal!" He mimicked the hypothetical viewer. "Wrong! Fuckin' wrong! Got cuffed in Asani and manhandled when some cunty bird decided without any evidence that I vandalized a building there! Then the fucker leaves me on the ground! Just look at these bruises!" He said before using his chin to try and lift his shirt to no avail. "Fuck! Ima get real square witchu, bird! You know how hard it is to eat with ya fuckin' face when you can't use hands? I had to sit on the toilet just to keep from sprayin' piss all over!" He finished before simply staring into the camera a moment, sighing in despair as he averted his gaze.

"I just need someone with a god damn saw blade to get these cuffs off me! Got 50 pix for the first one to give me a hand." He finished, looking back to the camera and saying in a commanding tone: "Camera, off"

(("Pooky"))

#1 Ricardo, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
  2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Seems like Asani's been falling apart. That, or the vigilantes are just getting more and more bold.
    - Siarra Sterling

#2 Doctor Frohman, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
  3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Get rid of that place, it's a stupid place that has no right to look as Hylotl as it does. I might have something laying around to break those cuffs off, but only their chain.

-Vint'hinzz((Vinecutter))