1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Service Ad

Discussion in 'Black Market' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buried within the bowels of the deep net, there is an advertisement floating around with a simple black background and stark white text. Below all of the text is some kind of distorted mask, all in black and white.
    Have a particular problem that needs a special solution? Need an anonymous, experienced crew to solve that problem? We don't discriminate, and for the right price, our services can be yours. Contact us at this address and perhaps a deal can be arranged. [email protected]
    [​IMG]
    (( This post should not be treated as a forum thread, but instead as an advertisement. Responses are to be mail from interested clients, not random morons voicing their opinions. Obviously they aren't going to be visible to one another, either. ))

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If one were possibly interested in joining this group, what steps would they have to take? Hypothetically.

[email protected]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A meeting has been arranged. Arrive alone and unarmed at the following coordinates: 90386 98242 I a. We will discuss this further there. [email protected]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only have one problem to solve and that's unemployment. Hardly any paramilitary contractors around here. How would you like another gun in your group? Interested?

[email protected]

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

I'm looking for the group that's getting things done. I want a piece.
    [email protected]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A meeting has been arranged for 1800, tomorrow. Arrive alone and unarmed at the following coordinates: 90386 98242 I a.
    [email protected]

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No chance, can't make it. I'm stuck in the middle of space with a busted flux capacitor and a damaged ion engine. It'll take me a few days to fix this. Can we move the date?
    [email protected]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any of you fuckers still alive?
    -Anonymous