1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Serric Paulson's PDA

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Ace1560, May 25, 2015.

1. Ace1560

Ace1560 New Member

((For whoever has it at this point))

*There are several Available files*
    File#26
    #024, as you may have noticed, You don't remember much nor can you take off your armor. You were released from Penal Colony# 37 after helping defend from attack though this did not warrant full pardon you were given this armor and your weapons back along with a ship and this PDA has the ability to lock your armor and unlock it. Your armor is your prison and your weapons reminders of what you did. Your armor is red to make it hard for your to disguise yourself and your number painted so people know what you are. You are a good kid. You have proven to us that you have changed at least a little through what you did to protect this colony and the people in it.

-Warden Samuel

File#27 Your che@#!als @# $#ur Ar#$&( _ERROR_)
    <::The file you are searching for cannot be found::>

File#28 #024's crimes
    #024 had pleaded innocent to 3 counts of murder, he was convicted of 2 counts of murder and 1 count of accidental manslaughter.

File#32 A personal note from Sam
    Watching what you did really made me think that you were wrongly jailed, you protected us to your greatest ability. Some may view what you did as proof of your guilt but I see it as your redeeming action, I hope you find peace in the frontier and hopefully a chance to prove everyone wrong.

Take care buddy, Warden Samuel

File#47 ArmorLock.exe

File#48 ArmorUnlock.exe

File#49 Note
    Closed system messenger can be used to exclusively contact #024 via Wristpad that has been integrated in his suit

File#50 ClosedSystemMessenger.exe ((Whisper Serric in game or message me))

----------------------------------------HIGH LEVEL ENCRYPTION-------------------------------------------------

File#29 Case file for the crimes of #024

*A picture would be found of a man dressed in some sort of military outfit, sitting in the middle of a room, one man with a spear in his back, laying face down on the floor, another man laying in the corner of the room, gun nearby and a third person, this one a woman, laying in a puddle of blood in front of the man in the middle of the room.*

Suspect found at East bay guardhouse with his spear in the back of Cpl. Cy, Stab wounds in Cpl. Carlson and numerous cuts on Cpl. MacAleese. Suspect brought in for questioning, he did not put up a fight. On further review of the scene his sword was found soaked in blood. Under intense questioning he had admitted to these weapons being his however he said when he arrived Cpl. MacAleese and Cpl. Cy were already dead and that Cpl. Carlson drew a gun on the suspect and the suspect took his sword and stabbed Carlson to death claiming he had not meant it, the evidence pointed in favor of him killing all three Corporals. He was convicted of Murdering Cpl. MacAleese and Cpl. Cy and was convicted of the Accidental manslaughter of Cpl. Carlson. Sgt. Smith was removed of his rank and position in the military police and sentenced to Life on Penal Colony #37.

File#53 Camera feed for his ship ((he would either be there, training, eating, sleeping or he wouldn't be there, if I am offline assume he is in his ship, if I am online I most likely would not be on the ship, the ship has some practice dummies and a target in a larger area of the ship and a bed on the higher level, there is a jail door to the beam pad))

#1 Ace1560, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
  2. Ace1560

Ace1560 New Member

Receiving more data, please wait.......

Data received.

File#55 Identity of #024
    Prisoner 24 was a good man before his conviction, he was a sergeant in the military police and was usually with his friends in outpost 3 on planet Veridan. His name is Serric Smith but while he was in prison he had switched his last name to Paulson, we don't know his motives for this.

File#56 Skills of #024
    24 has a specific set of skills and specializes in non-lethal take downs, he is very well versed in close quarters combat, unarmed combat. He will use a gun though not preferred by him for his fighting style. He has 3 major weapons at his disposal a hammer, a spear, and a sword, he also carries a machine pistol.

File#57 The Situation #024 is in
    24 was charged with several crimes by magistrate, due to the nature of Veridan we did not want the people to know that the military police at the base were killing each other so we did not give him a jury. All the evidence pointed toward him being the killer but several statements pointed to him not being the killer, the most compelling one being his own and his superior's, Those statements were thrown out and 24 was charged with the crimes mentioned in another file on this device.

File#58 Valediction
    Well, this is the last file for you, this colony is being abandoned due to the increase in attack frequency. I will say Serric is a good kid, he always has been do not be too hard on him for his past whether he did do it or not. Serric is not someone who likes being idle as well, he was always running about the colony with something new to do each time and whenever we would ask something we knew it would be done. Well, I should be off now before they leave without me.

-Warden Samuel

3. Ace1560

Ace1560 New Member

<::pRIORITY MESSAGE::>
    Due to the discovery of a corrupt magistrate, several cases were reopened and Sgt. Serric Paulson was cleared of all charges but due to the fact that he is now out of our jurisdiction, the armor may remain on for as long as you see fit though it is highly advised to take it off. Serric's dishonorable discharge has been revoked and he may return whenever he desires.

-Magistrate Stevens

*Attached is a file labeled Pardon, it's description is: This will release the magnetic and mechanic clamps on the armor sections for Serric's armor.*

#3 Ace1560, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015