1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Serial killer stopped dead in thier tracks

Discussion in 'StarNet News' started by Rowenoak, Apr 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Rowenoak

Rowenoak New Member

Serial killer stopped dead in their tracks.
    For an unknown period of time, a wandering serial killer has been luring unsuspecting victims into their ship where they would be then brutally tortured, experimented on, and finally harvested of internal organs. As of 1100 hours GST (Galactic Standard Time) this previously unknown killer met their end. The old idiom, 'live by the sword, die by the sword' holds true here, for who was the hero of this story, but the most recent victim, a Floran.

The Floran, a Hammiki Rosecreep, is expected to make a full recovery after being found on Upside in critical condition.

Who was this serial killer?
    The killer was known by some as a miss Abby Ace. A happy, bouncy, curious human who secretly housed a dark side. From what investigators told this free-lance reporter, "Though many of the containers were filled with organs and tissue of wild life, many contained samples from Apex, Human, Avian, Floran, and potential parts collected from disassembled Glitch as well." Police are not releasing images, due to the scope of the violence within the cargo hold.

Little more is known, however the killer`s time in Council Space was short, as ship logs reviled a long travel from the core systems recently and possibly from even more distance. Police are now investigating, and co-operating with other sectors in hopes of learning more on this case.

More on this case will be posted as the situation develops. Police are asking that if you have any information on this case, and any related cases to provide any information you can to help learn who else was victim to this tragedy.

-Posted by Freelance Reporter Sid Chase

#1 Rowenoak, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  2. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

dallasprofile.png

Antares got destroyed by the tentacle monsters, we're currently in Council Space. The name at the top is deceiving.

-Dallas

#2 Alaystus, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  3. Rowenoak

Rowenoak New Member

Fixed the issue with the location.

4. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

((Are the above 2 posts IC?)
    ((Also, I hope no1 looks through what Oak has stored in his lab, lol...))

Good riddance.
    Hope my fellow Floran recovers soon.

-Oak

5. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

((Dallas's post was in character, yes.))

6. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Wow. This very surprising. Me glad to hear floran okay, but me also feel bad for all those victims that had parts taken. It good that they got him. Me think it fair that if he taken alive that those family and friend of victims be able to do to killer that he done to them. Eye for Eye thing.

~Fernpetal

7. TheExoHunter

TheExoHunter The Prettiest Princess

Think it was a lady, friend.
    -Sol