1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Selling Ship

Discussion in 'Black Market' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small smuggling vessel, previously owned by an enterprising apex whom now no-longer needs it in his current state. I'm trying to sell it, 150k pixels and its yours. Old ship, but reliable, flew with half-an-engine for the longest time before I could get it repaired. Reply to this with offers, im willing to negotiate. I cannot stress this enough, no one will miss it, the owner doesn't even realize its gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

150k pixels? How big is that ship? That's way too expensive for a stolen vessel mate. You may want to lower the price if you're looking into get rid of that old junk.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't stolen, but I get your point, 90k?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not showing even one pic dude.

That thing might be a pile of rusty scrap for all we know.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright, fine, if you wish to buy it I can let you take a look around before purchasing it.
    *Several pictures follow the message, the ship is small, well-used but by no means run-down, and obviously looks like it belonged to a smuggler or a courier or something. Pictures are taken of the engine-core, cargo-hold(which has been stripped down, looks very bare-bones at this point), and the cockpit. Following it seems to be a long list of system diagnostics indicating the current operational readings of several engine and air-frame systems, if you knew what they meant or how ships work, you could probably make-out that nothing looks out of the ordinary.

Attached Files:

• Ship.png
      Ship.png
      File size:
      417.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That things tiny, I'll give ya 45K for it, and that is being generous. most of the good stuff already gone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50k, I need to survive off the cash for a while.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deal.
    Meet me on New Anatolia.
    X 96 Y 4 Thuban Muster I

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acknowledged, give me about five minutes.