1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Selling for a spaceship provider for Stark

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Iridium616, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    Due to recent events, I'm looking for a spaceship provider for Stark Metropolis. It should be a properly professional and trustworthy company.
    My intention is to sign a contract privatizing (or semi-privatizing) the company to produce ships for the Stark Metropolis.

Thank you.

2. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I'd like to second this. We are in need of any company fitting the above requirements.

3. Tsaryu

Tsaryu New Member

Greetings. This is 7724 of Æternitas Shipyard. You are looking for ships, and we can provide. Please have a look at our current catalogue. (We are currently designing a sightseeing shuttle.) Quantity discount is possible. Privatizing this company, however, is not. We can offer a Joint Venture, including a custom label for ships built for Stark Metropolis. Please state your terms and conditions.

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    You seem a good provider, as long as you can renew the design of the ships, as Stark would prefer something more modern.
    Talk with Scaleblade about the deal further.

5. Tsaryu

Tsaryu New Member

Coincidence. We are currently experimenting with a modern-looking type of ship appearance design. It will not be the same interior design as our current program, but a complete own design with room layouts. Please be patient while we perform theoretical analysis of room layout efficiencies.

6. Tsaryu

Tsaryu New Member

Comissioning. Here are two corvette-size concept prototypes, built in a modern-looking fashion. Will construct a frigate-size protoype soon.

M20 Weyl-Class Corvette (Protoype)
    [​IMG]

M26 Niemeyer-Class Corvette (Prototype)
    [​IMG]

7. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I like these. Contact me when the frigate class becomes available.
    -Scaleblade

8. Tsaryu

Tsaryu New Member

Pride. After running several tests and fixing some design flaws, this prototype is ready for commercial inspections and test flights. Please let me know what you think.

M40 Reinhardt-Class Frigate (Prototype)
    [​IMG]

9. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

Perfect. I'd like to speak with you about ordering these.
    -Scaleblade

10. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

Is there enough space to add multiple layers of data-transmitting cables?

~Lisa~

11. Tsaryu

Tsaryu New Member

Prudence. The main hall is equipped with an extended maintenance shaft, which provides enough extension space to even add a 20cm diameter water pipe from the back of the engine room to the front of the bridge, if the customer requests it.

Estimate. Maintenance shaft is sufficient for about 24.200 standard cables. Divider panels for easy cable layer organizing can be added to ship order for 50 pixels each.