1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Seems that Hello is an appropriate title!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maxafin, May 7, 2016.

1. maxafin

maxafin New Member

Just got accepted. Will probably no be playing by the time i'm able to access the server but i plan on being on most of the day tomorrow. If anyone has any recommendations on sights to see, people to meet, or places to visit i'd love to hear them! i look forward to RPing with you all!

2. zkkzz

zkkzz New Member

Hullo!

Saw you in the chat earlier, excited to see whatcha do on the server. The main settlements in Antares right now are Upside and Mud, though the latter is new. There are plenty of interesting characters to meet, though they all vary in approachability. Hope you enjoy your stay!

3. TrashHound

Yo yo yo, welcome to Antares! Upside is the hot spot atm, but new places such as Mud and Gerengo have popped up recently.

Welcome to Antares fam, I hope to see you around!

4. RandomFellow

RandomFellow New Member

Wilkommen, meine Shotzie! Have fun and be sure to grab a system while you can. Before the penguins conquer it first.