1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

-Seemingly automated transmission, and abundance of fliers-

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hour, Feb 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Hour

Hour Dogu

*Several fliers, with nothing but a simple Symbol and ancient text are found across populated colonies, there appear to be tons of them, covering message boards and randomly attached to blank walls, between the ancient block text are the words clearly in common, "MAKER'S LIGHT UPON THIS LAND"

[​IMG]

as if a command, a transmission also blares out, with a friendly and calm voice, like that of a teacher or parent.*

"Greetings children of the Maker it is I Haelghast the Templar, the Chantry as you are all most likely aware, is looking for new disciples whom are strong of body and will, as well as sharp of mind. The Maker looks for nothing but peace in his eternal wisdom, he looks for his word to be known by every man woman and child, the words of peace and union, family and brotherhood, praise be his name!"

"Those looking to work as a servant of the Maker need fall into these categories."

* Non-criminal past

* Yearning for peace

* Yearning to better oneself

"That is all, children of the stars -may the light of the maker be upon thee as well!"

2. Robert Stone

Robert Stone New Member

(( hmm my main character would love to come to this as long as its not Kathulo shit. But this sounds a little like Christianity of forgiveness and such. hmm... if my character were to come to this but he has a past major SIN and wants to come would my character be accepted also how could someone IC into finding this place?))

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Sounds like someone took a kue from my good pal, Koo Koo Kluex!

((THAT WAS NOT A KKK JOKE ))

4. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((shaun))
    yo i'm not frickin kiddin' you i've been to this frickin chantry place!!
    they had oranges!!!!
    people with oranges are always a good bunch.

((praise andraste eeeeehehuheuhehue))

5. Hawke

Hawke ACK!

((I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that "IC" means "don't post a one line OOC reply." Especially when what you're posting OOC could very easily be done in character.

Now, how about that mysterious Glitch advert?))

6. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The United Systems accepts any and all religions, creeds, philosophies and lifestyles.

Want to learn more? Want to establish a chapel/church/temple/holy-house? Visit Fort Mattis today!

-Ensign Hollow, United Systems Navy

7. The Grand Mugwump

(( as Landpunch ))

Floran likes maker. Make more funny, noise crumple things to smash!

Floran start smash house? USCM come and get problems smashed. Also USCM smashed.