1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Seeking Avian Priest to Study Under

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ricardo, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

[Sent from [email protected]]

I've been considering studying to become a priest for some time now but its always only been an idea. I hope maybe I can find someone who will teach me what I need to know to be a true follower and teacher of Kluex and the Aether.

Kluex guide us.

(Herx-Amman)

2. Wreth

Wreth New Member

I would be delighted to take you under my wing to teach you the ways of devoting your life to Kluex and his worship.

Quetzal

3. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

From what I've seen of the sector, this is not the type of thing you advertise. Find someone you trust in person and in a populated area.

- Dustbeak

4. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

What?? You sayin Ima get attacked for this or something?

I hope we could meet! I'm uh... I'm stranded on Asani to be honest.

5. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

I am ready to enlighten any young mind willing to know the ways of Kluex. I will find you on Asani.
    -Pilgrim Ekahau, Priest of the Blade Cult of Kluex.

6. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Oh please, this isn't something you just wake up one day and decide to do. Among other things, you're far too old. -Skarti

7. Sen

Sen Guest

prepare your anus
    - bob

8. Tallen

Tallen New Member

I urge you to reconsider. I won't stop you, but I implore you to give it some more thought.

-Glauen.

9. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Not just one day! No, I've been considering this for quite some time! I've learned in temples across the galaxy and I admit I've faltered these last few years but I think I could really do this! At least the other priests think so... I hope.

10. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Well, if you've already "learned" at multiple temples and weren't offered a position, that should be somewhat of an indication, hm? If your starmail address is anything to go by, you lack a certain fibre the position demands.

That said, The guardians are always recruiting.

Oh yes. Instead, you should spit on your own culture simply because it doesn't adhere to another's concept of morality. Pathetic.

-Skarti

11. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Oo! I hope to see you there!

Well I mean I've read a lot about what priests of Kluex duties are but I eh... I never learned from an actual priest. And don't you pay any attention to the email. Heh! It's uh... It's old. Maybe I could meet you on Asani sometime and we could talk about this?

12. Tallen

Tallen New Member

At what point did I say anything about morality? You talk about culture, but no culture is a set monolith that can never be changed. In my time in Asani I've taken the time to talk to all the different aliens, asked them about their own views of culture and religion. Cultures adapt, change, clash and evolve. Maybe, just maybe, we could learn from our starfaring friends in this regard and embrace change.

-Glauen

13. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

One not does simply ask, especially in such a casual forum, to become a Divined of Kluex. Some work their whole lives for the chance to be raised up in his eyes, to walk among the people as one truly enlightened of his will. Many falter, many fail. It is not an undertaking for the weak of body or mind. I won't say I am not suspicious of those who would claim to take you under their tutelage so readily knowing nothing of your faith or standing with Kluex over something so asinine as Starnet.

There are traveling missionaries in this sector, I assure you, but as someone who has apparently turned their back on their duties to their faith in the past (it would seem by your messages) you must be ready and willing to atone for your offenses to Kluex before you can be allowed within his good graces once again. It is a long hard road of dedication you wish to walk, and I just don't know if you truly understand what it is you wish to undertake.

Whatever you decide in the end, I bid you find peace with your choices in the beyond.

-Omen

#13 Twitch, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  14. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Well... I know I've already said it but I'm stuck on Asani. I almost never see priests of Kluex here so I wanted to reach them the best way I knew how. And look! Unless you're all lying I've found many! I will atone, yes. I just want to finish what I've started years ago and teach the word of Kluex.