1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Security openings. (Roster full)

Discussion in 'Upside' started by Haplap, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Friends, it's often hard to admit your mistakes. That's why I had been delayed in addressing the recent attack on the small town of Upside. I entrusted that the security measures in place would handle any issues adequately, but it's evident that was not the case. An innocent bystander died due to my lack of preparation, and that solely rests on me. In order to prevent such needless loss again, a security detail will be installed in Upside. We are looking for qualified and experienced soldiers and mercenaries for the task. Of course, any illegal mercenaries will not be permitted.

If you are interested in protecting the people of Upside, fill out the provided application. If you are accepted, further details will be sent.

• Name:
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present):
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended):
    • Criminal record:
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL):

~Argus Hemstreet

2. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

• Name: Ethan Kendall Britton
    • Race: Human (Caucasian)
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): Wounded on multiple occasions while in military service. Nothing currently relevant.
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): Served 1 year as a naval security force officer (MP). Served 2 years as a naval aviator. Served 1 year as a special operations capable infantry marine. Units: 15th NSF Auxiliary (MPs), VFA-146 (Naval Aviation), Task Force 77 USCMCFR/USNSO Combined Arms Unit (Infantry). Qualifications: Minimal Corpsman Instruction, CLS Certification, attended Marine Corps BCT at Fort Puller, attended SOI at Fort Puller, received Advanced Pilot's and Weapons Officer's Instruction, attended Naval BCT at New Anchorage Dockyard, certified brown belt in the MCMAP, began qualification training for black belt.
    • Criminal record: Three counts of desertion. (Pardoned)
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL): A continuation of the law enforcement career and a form of income.

#2 CaptainBritton02, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  3. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

• Name: Clark Logan Atkins
    • Race: Human
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): Allergic to domesticated horses (which are probably all dead now anyways)
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): Served in the 65th Marine Expeditionary Unit of the United Systems Colonial Marine Corps for approximately 1 year as an Infantry Marine Fireteam Leader (0311.) CLS (medically trained) certified and a green belt in MCMAP (martial arts.)
      Worked as a security officer for Monolith Inc. on the colony of Tartarus Rest 1. Employer reference: [email protected]
      Worked as a security officer for Aedre Cotovate on the colony of Seafeather. Employer reference: [email protected]
    • Criminal record: None.
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL): We've spoken before, and I'm currently trying to maintain steady work in the sector.
    • Addendum: Can provide my own equipment if absolutely necessary.

4. Cynirr

Cynirr O15

• Name: Asirris Lexington.
    • Race: Human.
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): None.
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): Various firearms training, months of wilderness survival capabilities, and a minute amount of medical knowledge, which includes minor scratches, cuts, head trauma, and basic knowledge of gunshot wound injuries.
    • Criminal record: None.
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL): I seek income as I have none.

5. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Your applications have been processed. To complete the application process, meet with Officer Noboru, who is temporarily stationed on Upside. He will carry you through the rest of the process.

6. Meibethu-Chan

Meibethu-Chan New Member

• Name: Chetwig
    • Race: Novakid
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): none
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): 40 years sheriff duty, 90 years wilderness living
    • Criminal record: none
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL): I've been wanting to get back into the force

7. ScarletSongbird

ScarletSongbird Galactic Hitchhiker

• Name: Ebi Kibo
    • Race: Hylotl
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): Lactose intolerant
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): 2 years private security, 4 years self employed mercenary work
    • Criminal record: One count homicide (Self defense), one count public intoxication
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL): New to the sector and looking for work.

8. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

• Name: Andrew Williams
    • Race: Human
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): None.
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): 10 years active duty in the Australian Defense Force, rank Major, 8 years of private security/contracting work.
    • Criminal record: Two counts aggravated assault (most recent dated a year ago), three counts public intoxication (most recent dated a few months ago).
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL): Looking to get out of private contract work and get some more honest work with steady pay.

9. CouchPotato360

Your applications have been processed and the three have you have been selected for interview. Report to Upside and seek out one of the two on duty officers, Head of Security Clark Atkins will be carrying out aforementioned interviews.

10. Circuit1

Circuit1 New Member

• Name: Ation.
    • Race: Novakid.
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): Steam. Steam comes out of my face.
    • Past experience: Practiced and experienced with long-ranged weaponry, had to protect old research stations. Did that for about 5 years.
    • Criminal record: Yes. All of them worked off through helping the community and such, though. Two counts of harassment and one count of assault.
    • Reason for interest: I'm obligated at this point. That, and i'm poor.

11. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

• Name: Nano
    • Race: Nanowerx Model R400 slimline
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): Minor system damage. Multitool system removed.
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): Pre-programmed functionality with additional software downloads available. Compromising previous "user's" digital security systems during escape attempt.
    • Criminal record: One possible count of vandalism. The crutch was more functional than the chair.
    • Reason for interest: Income required.

12. CouchPotato360

Application processed, report to the town hall and see Heady of Security Clark Atkins for interview.

13. Caws

Caws birb

• Name: Noa Jaycee (Jaycee in-game)
    • Race: Avian
    • Medical Information (Any major medical operations and or medical issues in the past or present): Clean Record
    • Past experience (References optional but recommended): Military Bootcamp (firearms/weapons experience, agility, other training-boosted things), Technician on a ship
    • Criminal record: Clean Record
    • Reason for interest (OPTIONAL): "I guess I'm interested because, you know, a guard or security job was kinda meant for me and I have experience handling weapons."

14. CouchPotato360

We aren't currently accepting any further applicants at this time, though your application has been archived and you will be contacted when an additional position is open.