1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Searching for Scientists, Research Assistants, etc.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Toadkid1234, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

The AISI - Applied Interspecies Scientific Institute - is searching for individuals interested in and trained in the natural sciences. We are currently looking for those in the field and associated fields of biology and chemistry however those with other scientific interests will still be considered. Technicians with experience using scientific equipment will also be considered.

Laboratory coordinates shall remain private until facility defense systems and personnel are finished being established. If you believe you may be eligible for a career with us, please contact me.

If you think you have a skill that would be of value to us but does not involve any aforementioned skills, please contact me.

If you are a prospective scientist/researcher, and are interested in becoming a member of the scientific community, please contact me.

-RayBeluga, AISI, Antares Representative