1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Search_MiniKog_ApexSociety.TXT

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Daleksax, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Daleksax

Daleksax New Member

-An old text file is attached to the starnet post that has been continuously transmitted through a loop dated back multiple years. The file is mildly corrupt and must have been sent by a crudely designed computer-

My name is Giues Lanburn; former Chief Research Engineer and MiniKog Personnel at the Peg Minoris 1423 Research Facility. I have spent the last many years adrift in space, forced to leave my lab after the rebellion corresponding with the out break of Ape Flu. In said time I have been searching for remains of the MiniKog in the hopes to reestablish my connections with true apex society. Please relay all information and sightings of Minikog back to the sending address of this message, because the sooner dedicated apex such as myself can reconnect with Big Ape's system, the sooner we can once again construct a unified and all powerful Apex State!

-Giues Lanburn:
    :Unified under Big Ape we are strong!

2. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Aggressive. Go die, MiniKnog scum.

-XxXBADST★RXxX

3. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

This is Rescue Officer Wilfred Garand of the Break. I am from the medical wing of command in the miniknog agency rescue service. I can provide assistance. I have fuel, medical care, and shelter.

4. Daleksax

Daleksax New Member

Hello Officer Wilfred Garand of the Break, I have received a fuel and food shipment from a fellow man of the MiniKog. Though if it isn't a hassle, would you mind meeting with me, I would like to privately discuss some matters of the MiniKog. If you are willing to meet, send me coordinates and an appropriate time in your reply.

-Giues Lanburn:
    :Unified under Big Ape we are strong!

5. Shellton

Shellton New Member

[​IMG]

#5 Shellton, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  6. Daleksax

Daleksax New Member

Is there anyway I may speak to you in person?

7. Shellton

Shellton New Member

Yes, just ask for a 'Melontooth' on the radio.