1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Sanjoh's Log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Spikebeak, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Spikebeak

Spikebeak New Member

*A video log boots up, showing a simple video journal made with a console recorder. A Hylotl sits in a chair, with the cockpit of a ship showing in the background. The lighting is rather dim.*

[​IMG]

"I seem to have come across a new sector. Rather quiet, so far... I'll be very grateful if I can go a good twenty minutes without some kind of... Pirate attack or murderous threat over comms. That would be... fantastic. Either way, here I am! Perhaps if I'm lucky, I'll find a chance to meet some new people who don't try to stab me in the spine and pilfer my corpse. I have a feeling this is the start of something fantastic... In all honesty, I've got to get back into my training routine! I can't afford to let my sword-arm get flabby. With all the exercise it's gotten lately, I could use a break, hah!"

*The Hylotl tips his hat down slightly and adjusts it, then stands, reaching for the control to stop the recording, chuckling a little under his breath.*

"Sanjoh out! Hopefully you'll get to hear me say that again!"

*The recording cuts out into darkness for a second, then ends.*