1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Safe secure and quiet shipping

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Clockai Pyrosik, May 2, 2015.

1. Clockai Pyrosik

Clockai Pyrosik New Member

#1 Clockai Pyrosik, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  2. Clockai Pyrosik

Clockai Pyrosik New Member

//logging in...
    //logged in
    //on_useraccsess<playfile<"Iquit.avi"
    //playing file "Iquit.avi"...
    A Glitch in battle armor showed up, presumably the same one that wrote the above post. Without much explanation, he began talking.
    <:: "With all respects, where I come from we call it when we're beat. And I'm beat. I'm in this to make money, I won't lie, but I also understand that the everyman needs someone who's all around better at their job. Not much point in calling up someone who does something when someone else does it four times better and cheaper, so, with all respects, I'm dropping out of the ring as a main-land Shipper. I've sent proposals out, and I'm now waiting for a confirmermation as to weather or not the follow statement is true, but;"
    He draws a breath.
    <:: "Stated simply, I'm going to be a sub-contracter for the two higher-level shippers. I've a ship, I've space, but they've better quality." Holds up hands in a 'I give up' sort of way.
    <:: "So keep noted that any messages sent to me will be re-directed to who's going to be my manager."
    Nods at camera.
    As the video fades, a very roughly-done edit shows a link to someone else's shipper page.
    http://community.playstarboundrp.co...ing-reconnaissance-delivery.9343/#post-104846

http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/transportation-scavenging.9341/
    //logout...
    //logged out

#2 Clockai Pyrosik, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015