1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ryarisu Clothing

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Not A President, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Ryarisu Clothing has been manufacturing clothing for years on, until we ourselves have realized something terribly wrong; We're manufacturing clothes. Clothes should be how you ask them to be, not an impulsive buy! We now own the material and the equipment to create clothing almost exactly how you want it. In other words, we've settled on a completely new mind set!

This being said, let's get down to the details; Parts of clothing that no company themselves even think to dye, we'll do it for you, on your word. Even the exact color you wish. ((Using Phaze's SBSE mod, I'm able to color parts of armor you're not usually able to. This applies to most clothing. Not all. This means you could have Tiy's Shirt And Scarf item completely customizable. Normally only the shirt an be colored in SBSE; I've found a way to color the scarf as well. Reminder; This uses HEX colors. We can even have, say, the scarf be red, but the outline orange. Or even a completely different color in each part of the scarf. This doesn't only apply to the parts you couldn't color before; Many more options for the ones you could previously do!)) Remember this on exact color; exact color. We're able to get it just the way you like it, perfecto, any part of clothing that other companies are too lazy to do or too frightened to mess up on. We could get you an entire wardrobe with the perfect color scheme you wish! However, if you do feel like you're in a rush, we can throw some generic shirts and pants over you, too. We still manufacture.
    Don't forget; We can even re-color any current clothing you have. Given some time, maybe even your armor or EVA suits!

These are the normal prices you're able to pay for your custom clothing;
    Shirts - 60px
    Pants - 40px
    Headwear - 25px
    Armor/EVA suit seperate parts - 140px

((When you make a purchase, please post with the main color, outline color, and extra colors you may think suitable. If you want it 100% exactomundo, go to here and select from the color wheel.))

-RC

#1 Not A President, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

holy fucking shit
    140 pixels for a motherfucking shirt
    jesus christ

3. Not A President

You must remember, we don't manufacture much now; These are clothes that you may choose the exact coloring of for each specific part of it, and done professionally by hand. The team works hard to bring down the cost, but all the while it's quite impossible to bring it down any more than it already is.
    ((I'll admit the price was quite a bit high; Fixed it a teensy bit.))

-RC

#3 Not A President, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
  4. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

Any reason why I shouldn't buy clothes from any other clothing shop that manufactures clothing themselves?

-Tu'rab

5. Not A President

There are definitely reasons to buy from manufacturers rather than us custom clothing experts here at Ryarisu Clothing. But if you feel like having an article of clothing just the way you need it (Perhaps in a specific color theme) then order from RC. Refer to the above post.
    ((I like the criticism and all, but if you're honestly not interested, please don't post. I'm following enough posts that it feels like spam ;-; ))

-RC

6. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

I want a blue military beret. If you can't do this, atleast get me a blue and black camoflauge scarf. Thanks!
    --Tachi

7. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

I also want a blue and black camoflauge trench coat. Thanks.
    --Tachi

8. Not A President

Is there any sort of specific blue and black you want it in? Perhaps a teal, a navy blue? And black, or a dark gray? ((Refer to the color wheel link))

-RC

9. DavidHeinrich

DavidHeinrich Space Corps Judge

Pfff. Blue camo looks weird, man.

-Vic

10. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

I want navy blue and black. ((#00066 for the blue, and #191919 for the black, to be exact. ))
    --Tachi

11. DavidHeinrich

DavidHeinrich Space Corps Judge

I cannot understand why you would ever want those.

-Vic

12. MasterGruntR75

MasterGruntR75 New Member

I REQUIRE THE FINEST OF GARMENTS PREPARED WITH THE UTMOST HASTE. GOGOGOGO

- Chuckles

13. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

Have anything suitable for an Avian?
    P.S. Do you sell dyes?
    -Vireo Heartplume

14. Not A President

We do indeed sell dyes, but we use them and our colored threads within the business. If you'd like to purchase some of our thread wheels and our dyes, send this Starnet account a private order and we'll consider it. As for the Avian clothing, we do indeed! We sell most clothing, minus armors and EVA suits. Those you bring in yourself.

-RC