1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rufus Red's Log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by jaz, Feb 13, 2014.

1. jaz

jaz New Member

Entry I
    Thursday, 20xx

It's been some time since I abandoned the Miniknog. I think about my time frequently, mostly disgusted, but at times longing for when I knew where I stood and what I stood for. I think I made the right decision to flee the facility, although finding meaning in space is rare. I'll keep searching.

In the short time I've been dodging the Apex Galactic Armada, I've met several altruistic space explorers, including other Miniknog defectors. It's heartening to see others taking up the fight for the right thing, even though it isn't the easiest.

My need to atone for my blind loyalty, and for the abominations my people have created, I've been using what I learned from work in close proximity with top Apex researchers to begin constructing my own settlement -- Halcyon. Hopefully this will be a chance to bring all the races of the galaxy together, and show that Apex research isn't just used for horrible eugenic experiments, but for benevolence.

I will update this log with my progress on the settlement, as well as my explorations. Here's to hoping I can finish before I'm found.

+ R.R.

#1 jaz, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014