1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

RP Suggestion: Contraband, Illegal Items, and Smuggling.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Malachar, May 13, 2015.

1. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

I've noticed a lot of colonies and factions don't really have any banned or restricted items, substances, etc.

I think it would be fun if this were to change, we could possibly see an uprising of RP for pilot and smuggler type characters.

Thoughts?

2. Zephzer

Zephzer Level Over 9000

I'd really like to see something like that as well. Could even lead to some interesting types of rp. You might get some people who are pro-drugs. Kinda like the thing going on in the united states with some people trying to legalize marijuana usage while others think it should not be legal.

3. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Yeah I agree. I got shit im planning to blacklist at new tet. might bring in a new kind of rp, help the people that wanna rp pirates do it better.

4. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

10/10 would prohibition RP

5. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

I think that this sounds like a great idea not only because it opens up a lot of possibilities for new and existing characters, but also because it has the potential to create some interesting situations between the colonies and factions on opposite ends of the smuggling