1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Routine Data/Audio logs : Terra Ackerman (Private)

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Serena's Pikachu, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Serena's Pikachu

Serena's Pikachu New Member

*The day after the underpass incident*

Log 1.
    -------

*An electronic voice stating "Audio Start" Would be heard before Terra shuffles around in her chair, then speaking.*

"Log one.. So i decided to do these 'Logs' to keep track of shit.. Especially after that.. 'place'..

*Terra Sighs*

"Now with a legion of people coming after me over what i did to protect those idiots.. To prevent the Florans from making a direct assault.. You know what?! Why the hell should i feel responsible, i tried to prevent an attack on fucking underpass! All the damn work i did to protect those idiots amounted to nothing but unreasonable animals who wouldn't listen to a single damn thing! I may have ran but I didn't want to die from being shot to peices.. I did what i had to, to survive.."

*Again an electronic voice speaks stating "Audio Complete" would end the first log.*

-------
    Log 2.
    -------
    *A few days after the first log*

*An electronic voice stating "
    Audio Start", Terra then would speak.*

"
    Log two. Given the few days since the last log.. I've had some time to think. I know things I have to do so I'm not repeatedly attacked by the people who still don't understand.. I've started working on my new armor, It's going to help a lot.. I've been holding on as best as I can.. But anyways.. Not much else to record.. Terra Signing out."

*Again an electronic voice speaks stating "Audio Complete" would end the first log.*

-------

#1 Serena's Pikachu, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014