1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Root-Blade's Notes

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Foreign Flora, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

(These were originally written on a wall of a Floran prison cell he once occupied. Do keep in mind that he was deprived of the poisons that he treated as a drug, and he is having a relapse of sorts.)
    -translated from binary and Hylotl writing-
    Back in small room, three walls, one door, a roof, and a floor. Has no writing paper or bark, must use walls. Where did I go wrong? I was respected, I was valuable, I had purpose. Now I am in a cell ment for meats. Useless, that is what floran is.
    -there used to be words here, but they were scratched out-
    -in hylotl markings- pardon self rant against self. Floran was still useful, Floran was just sick and couldn't be as useful.

Skull bugs -a poorly drawn bootle with little dots in it-: flask full of small bugs, meat eaters don't eat Florans. They are friend of Floran. I give meat, Skull Bug hive grow in meat, I take bootle and scoop some up. -poorly drawn depiction of a insect with two legs, and four wings. It's mandibles are practically oversized shears- need cheif's approval to make more.

2. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

-Written in poorly worded Hylotl and binary-
    Small room not bad... can still write on wall, as I have been doing. Not to long ago, I was in another prison, now in new prison. Why, chief, why...