1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rome 2 Total War

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DirtyGoblin, Aug 24, 2014.

1. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Alright, I'm basically drifting between burnt out, and not burnt out on StarboundRp.
    Wahh, baws, Wah, toxicity etc. ANYWAY when not palyin' SB I play the shit out of Rome 2. So. Feel free to post screenies, favorite factions, favorite strategies, etc.

Or you know, if you're reallllllly up for it. Multiplayer battles or campaigns. Because I'm bored. And I'm curious if anyone else still plays, or if anyone else has cool unit mods.

I'll post screenshots and shiz later.

2. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

[​IMG]

3. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Broken game, but we should totally still play it some time.

Also, Spartans FTW.
    [​IMG]

4. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

ughhhh i hate sparta so much. I play Macedon and Epirus sheerly so I can defeat them early game. Hoplite/pikemen anvil, with cavalry as my hammer ( sometimes flanking infantry :) )

5. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

not gonna lie... I really wanna trya Thracian factikn against Sparta with a focus on skirmishers and skirmish cav with crazy falxmen :)

6. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

One thing I don't like about the latest Total War games is they made each unit forced to fight 1v1.