1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rocorvus Video Journals.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Roshadus, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

(Feel free to drop any ooc comments if you want)
    *These logs would be found on Rocorvus two computers hard drives and on his ships servers. Unencrypted in a folder named Journal in the third folder Named Antares sector journal*

>Antares sector Journal:

>User: Rocorvus

>Video Initiate: Entry_1

Things have gone well since I’ve arrived. Shack is nice enough. My old cop buddies’ weren’t too thrilled I was leaving but they have gotten over it and welcome insight into other sectors. Things with the fellowship are going well. Got my in with guarding home. Mostly made contact with Omenvreer the others still seem to be spread through the sector or still making their way here. No real comments on the tail. Probably a good thing Omen seemed to be weirded out by it. Didn’t explain it to him he seemed to want to stay away from the subject. He did see the scars though…Didn’t look much into it. Probably seen enough to last a life time. I think I’ll be okay here. Kero Kero’s a nice enough place turning into a resort pretty much. Checked out Resolute once not bad place not many people when I went. I’ve heard talk of another colony need to see if I can get there and check it out see if I can meet with the security forces. Well that’s enough brain spilling today Rocorvus out.

>Video End: Entry_1

#1 Roshadus, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  2. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

>Location Unknown

>User: Rocorvus

>Video Initiate: Major malfunction

*The video would begin with Rocorvus sitting at his personal computer holding his head in his hands and red lights flashing in the background*

Not sure what happened... I can't even tell how long I've been out. Ships barely running as is I was lucky to get the computer running.
    *Rocorvus stares around his cabin for a moment seemingly dazed*
    Right system check showed that there was a hole in the bottom deck. I detached the top half of my ship...I lost all my bomb making stuff.
    Ugh lets see it says I'm over some planet doesn't even look familiar. Star chart isn't working either. So I'm lost don't have my crafts I have my weapons and armor barely enough ammo to take more than five people. Armor still has holes in it. I'm a fish out of water...that was a horrible pun coming from a Hylotl. Guess I'll try and get my radio up and running.
    *The Recording seems to skip the lights are no longer flashing*
    Alright so ships not having random bouts of power loss. Radio's up not putting out but I can hear at least. I guess I'll see if I can send this out there can't even access star net but I can transmit out maybe a passerby will pick this up. If anyone does find this I'm in the little blue ship Ugh I guess try and radio me.
    Rocorvus out.

> Video End: Major Malfunction

*This video would be sent out as a random signal anyone could pick up*