1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Richter's Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by skeletor, Aug 3, 2015.

1. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[8/3/2415]

Only a week in this shit-hole side of the galaxy and i'm already sick of it.
    The 'Mawl' is where I've been spending most of my time. It's ironically one of the most popular spots despite being a crashed floating factory. It's not like it's much better, though. I can't walk a few feet without seeing blood and sorry excuses for homes.
    On a happier note, I hear that USAF is dying off. Good. God knows they don't need to exist. They were assholes on earth, and they still are here.

2. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[8/14/2415]

Two florans tried to pick a fight with me. Three shots quickly resolved it. For the first one, that is. The one in the suit was shot by two other people.
    Oh well. Two more houseplants dead. Funny, with all of the security on Terra you'd expect not being able to get away with it. Nobody saw except for the others that shot them. I'm not complaining. It's good to find something you can do without being arrested.

3. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[8/23/2415]

I finally got around to unpacking the rest of my shit. Note to self - store Gutrender in anything other than a cardboard box. The sheathe fell off and it nearly stabbed you in the thigh, dumbass.
    Hurray. My shit isn't in a box anymore.