1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Return (Barbados's new journal)

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Biscuit, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

War.

The terrible thing which dragged me away from all I cared about. I was forcefully drafted... At least, it was what they told me. Said it was my duty as Crystal-Fin, as a Hylotl with "such a prestiguous background."

And I saw terrible things there. Hylotls being eaten left and right, others being torn down by the enemies, the Dreaded Florans. I hate them so much for what they've done. How could I have forgotten what they did to my home? Has it been so long? Did I have to see the destruction with my own eyes to refresh the terror they inflict on the galaxy?

Perhaps I did. Perhaps my relationship with my step-mother Settia deluded my eyes, and the eyes of my father. I now know what lies the Florans hide behind their innocent faces. The teeth so carefully hidden. They all deserve slow deaths.

Every. Last. One of them.

And so help me, I will avenge my father's and the inhabitants of my homeworld and I will deal it out myself.