1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pending Resubmission: [Colony] Serenity Valley

Discussion in 'Colony Questions' started by JackGrimsly, Sep 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

[Haplap told me to resubmit this along with some others that would like this place to go somewhere. I am willing to work with the Community and the mods to get this place up and running, everyone has agreed the place needs to be heavily renovated and I'm willing to make some major changes to get this thing running above board for everybody. I know some major changes will need to be made but I am sure we can work it all out.]

Name:
    Serenity Valley (Official town name)

History:
    originally built by Novakids whom left to explore the universe it it mostly a ghost town now, with only a handful of Miners and Farmers remaining behind to keep it running, The Dancer Family ranch being the biggest and keeping them financially shackled to the colony. The mine is slowly drying up and has been converted into a large underground forge that is pumping steam and smoke out into the air on the more industrial side of town at the far end of the Valley.

While on shaky Financial ground the Colony is still somewhat thriving, albeit in a very catatonic state.

2. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

So this is the previous thread.

I literally see null changes from what you've written before except you've removed a paragraph.
    Which probably means you're going to have to explain far more in-depth with what has changed with this idea, and why we should even consider it for re-evaluation.

And I'd hope you can do that without giving the staff team grief for doing our job, acting self-righteous, or making even up right saying you'll ignore us and do the idea anyway.
    I personally am simply stating out side of affairs - but my compatriots and I were not at all impressed with how you've reacted thus far, and we all feel that is what set us down on this path in the first place.

So win us back.

3. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

I'm at the point where I've realized I fucked up and want to make a change so that this will work, the reason i'm contesting this is because members of this community like March and ZK have asked me too, they among others like the place and want me to fight to make it a thing, But I understand what kind of position that puts then mods and admins in. So I am simply seeking compromise at this point, to yield as much as I need to to make this work for every body because people want to go there and RP and have a good time.

The only reason I reposted that is because its all I have to work from and i'm unsure how Forms even work for this in this community. I just wanna have a civil discussion and sort this all out.