1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Requesting Avosian Interaction.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orenten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

The follow text is typed in Common Avosian formatting. A translator would be able to transcribe the glyphs, however. Anything in bold is not in glyph formatting.

My fellow Flightless Avians, hark. I wish to leave behind these people. I grow tired with each passing day. Soemone showed me how to use this odd device, and told me I could contact other Avians on something called Starnet, and said that it is possible that other Flightless may read my call for aid.
    I have recently been liberated from bandit captivity, only to come to a world where I've been beaten to a pulp and betrayed. I request for assistance from Avosian Flightless, I wish to get off this planet and continue my work for Avos. I am a Scribe named Tlihuic Tiplu, and I wish to have a chance to heal under the care of my kin so I may try and apply for the Fleet as a military person, I strive to eventually become a Sunguard or more, and be remembered as a mighty warrior.
    If you can help me, I'm on Mud, hiding away from a population of people whom want to see me harmed for recent events that transpired. Please, aid me.

-Tlihuic Tiplu

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come back.

3. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

I can help... But it isn't exactly what you wanted. In the place where I'm now predominate humans, but without open aggression to me, and I'll not give myself in insult. And can protect you if need. The bottom line is that I serve for one of the hidden temples, carrying word of the great arbiter during travels and helping the needy. But I can't there appear now, because journey isn't over yet, and my ship is broken. If you're interested, then find the broadcast about the refugee camp and find this place. Ask there Tephetkan there. If I'll not in place, look for Dan, that person I trust, or find a hut with my label:
    Tephetkan_Mark.png

-Nomad