1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Request. Coordinates to a Glitch Village.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by John_McFakename, Mar 6, 2015.

1. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

[​IMG]
    Greeting. Greetings, inhabitants of Antares Sector. This is Ser John of Gryphon's Peak.
    Request. Knights of Gryphon's Peak require coordinates to a hiveminded Glitch settlement.
    Clarification. Preferably a village.

Flat. Now, since charity has been proven to be an unknown concept in this sector, I am offering 1000 pixels worth of gold for those coordinates.
    Addendum. I will be paying for only one location. The location will be scouted first to confirm the hiveminded kinsmen do reside there before payment.
    Request. If you have coordinates after the gold-offer has expired, keep them in mind, as our group will likely need them in the future.

Gratitude. Thank you in advance.

- Ser John of Gryphon's Peak

2. John_McFakename

Informative. Price for the coordinates increased to 1500 pixels worth in gold.
    Impatient. Gold-offer will expire by next friday...

3. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

This is troubling to me. Why is simple information of Glitch colonies worth that much money to you? Why do you specify that you're looking for Hiveminded groups?

-Zig

4. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Metalmen want to free their kin from the binding of the hivemind stupid. Give them freedom and self awareness.

5. John_McFakename

Response. Bringing order to the frontier is a dead cause. Not worth the effort.
    Flat. Instead, focusing on matters that concern me and my kinsmen, the liberation of hiveminded brethren being one of them.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Are you going to hurt them? Do castles interest your Knights?

7. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Does it matter what he does with them? He's paying for the coordinates. What does it matter?
    If you don't like it, leave it at that. There are other people who will be willing to give out coordinates. As of right now I'm doing that myself. I wouldn't mind cashing in a few thousand pixels.

-Spark

8. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ I have a several coordinates of a few unimpressive backwater Glitch villages. However, instead of Pixels for a simple transaction I have a deal to offer. Connect me Tanji Saltus on a sub-band frequency 623.57 for more.

9. John_McFakename

Greeting. Greetings, again.
    Polite. Apologies for the lack of replies.

Informative. Due to lack of legitimate coordinates being given, the expiry-date of the gold-offer of 1500 pixels worth has been moved to next friday, 20.3.2415.