1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved Regarding Salem

Discussion in 'Character Questions' started by Zilten, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Zilten

Zilten New Member

Salem, who has been a character on the server for atleast a week, is a man who kept people prisoner in an almost city like factory and made them do metal work. In all honesty I should have wrote this thread before I even let him join but I completely forgot to do so and that is entirely my fault. Salem at the moment is undercover to try and find someone (Ray) who had escaped from his factory and make them pay. He's been hiding his wealth and pretending he has less than he owns. Even then, Salem himself doesnt buy much and only goes for the odd pistol or two. to be frank, I dont know how to word this and I've probably fucked up everything.

But let me get one thing straight, he isn't the type of guy to go around flaunting his wealth and being all power gamey and shit. He doesn't spend his pixels willy nilly either. He may be rich but he knows he has limits and he knows that money will depleat eventually. He is a normal man with weaknesses like everyone else. If you have any more questions or solutions, please respond.

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

This sounds like a regular 'ol dude, just with a little bit of dosh. Not really something you'd need to apply for, but if you're looking for approval...

Approved.