1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

<::Recorded Message::> The Market

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Squiddles, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

((
    note: tonights the night i go on the server even though i could've within the past 7 days))

<::RECORDED MESSAGE::>
    <::BEGIN MESSAGE

. . . . . . .

*A faint static starts, the static fades into a lowly hum and you can hear something moving*

Right right right...

*The voice is of a male, using a voice coder.*

If you happen to find this message, I've been watching you. Otherwise, you might have found this on the floor for some reason. Well, there's always a risk to take but that won't matter. I am a salesman, not just any. Heh heh.. anyway, you know. The what they call it. 'BLACK' Market right? Whatever, I just have whatever you need. Just uh.. input your connection back to my co-ords and I'll get whatever you need. I won't guarantee you will get what you want. But you will get something. Don't even think about attacking me, it's not like I store all of my goods in my ship. I also use this money for good reasons. Now.. how do you turn off th-

<::END OF MESSAGE::>

<::REPLY TO MESSAGE. . .?::>
    <::INITIALIZING SECURE CONNECTION
    <::Success!
    <::LOADING <Format>
    <::Input Message . . .

ITEM CATEGORY:
    ITEM:
    OFFER:
    WHERE TO DELIVER:

((note: the message can be hacked to trace back to the connection, although your character would have to major in hacking and I would love to see your rp if you are going to trace my connection))

2. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((Traptooth))
    ITEM CATEGORY: ORGAN
    ITEM: LUNG
    OFFER: FLORAN HAVE THIS EAR FLORAN VOMEET BACK OUT AGAIN
    WHERE TO DELIVER: FLORAN SHIP