1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Recipes and seeds

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kazi, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Kazi

Kazi New Member

Hi,
    I am looking to purchase some various culinary recipes, I currently do not have much to offer in exchange but fuel or wood, however if you are looking for something else please let me know and I'll see if I have it.

These are to replace the ones I was forced to leave behind when my home world was invaded.

Also if you have even one or two extra seeds of various types that you would be willing to exchange for something, please let me know.

Thank you for you time,
    Sato Yumi

2. Kazi

Kazi New Member

Hello, I am still looking for seeds but in particular neonmelon. Please contact me if you have even one that you would be willing to sell or trade.

3. Kazi

Kazi New Member

Actually after doing some research all I need are neonmelon and banana seeds. Please contact me if you have either.

4. Izzida

Izzida New Member

Sadly those are the two of the few seeds I haven't been able to get after I lost my stock recently. If I come across any I will let you know though.

5. Kazi

Kazi New Member

Many thanks. I shall return the favor and post here again if I get extras of either of them.

6. Kazi

Kazi New Member

Many thanks to all those who have been looking for seeds for me. I am pleased to announce that I have successfully started farming both bananas and neonmelons. I wish to thank everyone for their efforts, however I am still open to buy or trade for recipes. Please feel free to contact me with the name of the recipe you have and we shall attempt to strike a deal.

With much thanks,
    Sato Yumi