1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Re-intro. Corven.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Corven, May 11, 2015.

1. Corven

Corven New Member

My name is Corven.
    There is no twist, no adding, no short version's it is just. Corven.

I've had years of experience of Roleplaying, started out as voice-acting for some offside characters then sparked my interest to actual sit down and try Roleplaying via in game and the like. Started out firstly in the franchise of "WoW" also known as World of Warcraft, Hah hah, have your laughs but I catched on quick increased my vocabulary skills, grammar and punctuation to an exceeding level. I do offhand RP's here and there, but I want to try and sit down doing in game RPing once again.

I used to work, my on call volunteer Youth Worker. As in for depression and the like wont go into full detail as it's kind of disclosed.
    Used to be a fulltime worker however I'm not, still looking for work anyway.

So with the free time I have, I guess I can say I like the looks and vibes that I have read and learned of this place thanks to a certain close friend and hopefully get back into proper Roleplaying.

Things to know as well, approachable, talkative and open minded. Not some Mary Sue lulzyplayer. I don't strive to win constantly, just enjoy taking progression and the enjoyment of doing things here and there to add on.

Anyway, HI ANTARES!

2. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Allow me to assist you a bit: "I caught on".
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431337350,1431337315][/DOUBLEPOST]And welcome!

3. Zephzer

Zephzer Level Over 9000

Welcome friend!

4. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hello.