1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rate my dinosaur (Red)

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by November, Aug 8, 2014.

1. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

To me, it feels like Red's been around forever. I'm not quite sure what more to put here besides "please rip me apart". I'm stubborn enough to hear your most hurtful of scorns, so please, do your worst :D

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Likely the only decent thing to come out of the later end of Avalon's existence on this server.

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Agreed.
    I love Red. It's a shame that Corvus and Red haven't interacted since Corvy's "death."

4. November

Staff Member

Neither of you hate me enough T.T

And some other good things came out of Avalon! Like...liiiiiike...well butts, everyone is dead/mia from then. Maybe that's good?

On the real, thank you both. Got to the point where I was OOC stressing over his IC issues. The Avalon bar...so many literal nightmares...Still loved it though, it was like that stray kitten that has mange and no left...face. Ugly, but I loved it for the kitteny goodness inside.

5. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

What Twitch said. Also, Red was the only one capable of causing Tarl to fly into an incandescent rage >_>

6. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I know nothing about your character. Can't really give critique in this instance. Also part of personal opinion I really hate this attention/rate character trend thing going on. Maybe if you provided some roleplay elements I could give adequate critique.

Also I have a character that's named Red :D

7. November

Staff Member

RedxTarl, make it so. Honestly that hour (hours?) that I spent spouting into that intercom was one of the most inspired moments of my life. Never knew I could insult a brick wall for so long...

This is something that I kind of just wondered for a while. Validation is good, especially when it's such community heavy environment. Also, I haven't been extraordinarily active, and was looking more for the opinions of people that had a firm history with Red. I'm confident with his backstory and personality, I just wanted to make sure I was actually doing as well as I thought I was.

If you feel that you really want to critique a part of the character, I can feed you bits. Seriously, I enjoy doing criticism myself, so if you want to have something to play with just ask.

Errr...I mean...pls luv me tap-sama. [other incoherent attention mongering drivel here]

8. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Now it's in one section, thankfully, so those who don't like it can ignore most of it, heh. :)

9. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Fedoras aren't cool, give him a more respectable hat

10. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Want to trade character history in a conversation? I could use some good storytelling, and it would be good to learn about another character.

11. November

Staff Member

Ic'ly continuing to wear it out of spite.

Definitely...after a sandwich...and sleep...and taking care of my face...and playing with the puppy...I swear I'll send you something after my eating nap face puppy time.

12. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

No worries, RL before the interwebs... I'm currently suffering from an ear infection at the moment so I'm in no rush to-stuff

13. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

Red was one of the first characters I ever met on the server he was a great character it was interesting that his field of expertise was pre-FTL human history.