1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ragnarok cometh

Discussion in 'Ragnarok' started by Khaltor, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Welcome, Council Space residents, to the settlement named "Ragnarok".

Like many among you, I, Professor Oak, have recently arrived in "Council Space", after fleeing from the sector known as Antares. Surely, I mustn't remind all of you of the cataclysmic events that occurred there.
    However, it is there that the origin of our settlement lies. In the midst of this utter chaos, Ser John and myself went through great lengths, in order to lead our people through the calamity. Later, following the rather exhausting exodus, we found ourselves here, at -33, -313 Ragnarok Majoris I, Council Space.

After the initial few months of Floran kin hunting and gathering in the wilds of this untamed world and the efforts of our Glitch comrades, who were slavering in the mine we had established, we were finallly able to create a joint Floran-Glitch settlement, which we named Ragnarok, because of Ser John's insistence on the name and him muttering something about "irony".

Recently, guests have been allowed to visit our peaceful settlement and have brought with them a great variety of things. Some of which splendid, whereas some of it is rather dreadful.
    We here at Ragnarok, bear no ill will to our visitors, but we ask that they do not bring major weaponry with them whilst visiting, and refrain from drawing their weapons entirely. It has long been Floran tradition to not harm any visitors, lest they pose a threat by openly carrying weapons. Although we won't attack you for doing so, we'd rather suffer a tense mood due to someone's need to show off what they're packing. A concealed side-arm or dagger for self-protection however, is allowed, and perhaps even advised.
    Council space or not, there may always be an inidivual with sinister intentions lurking around.
    We are currently still organising a means to provide better security to our visitors, but the most important thing is to be constantly vigilant. I'm also working on a first draft of rules for the settlement, you can expect that to be finished within a few days.

I, Professor Oak formally invite you, the reader, to join us, at Ragnarok.
    Hire a room to stay the night at the inn, visit the pub , inquire about job offerings, have a duel in the arena, or build a residence in the upcoming village district and above all else, request sensible behaviour from all who do visit.

((Activating techs without any other programs or mods. the radiation is not IC, get anti radiation tech))
    ((Announcement - Regarding Griefing, OOC and Player Permission))

#1 Khaltor, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  2. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master