1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Raffle Winners for October, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Hello, everyone.

I'm here to announce last month's winners of our newly added monthly raffle drawing!

I was going to do a video showing me generating the random number, but I was having trouble finding decent video recording software and getting it to run correctly. So in the interest of time, I've substituted with a gif instead.

So in this spoiler below, you'll see the list of names and the end result they were generated in. For consistency, the list is alphabetized. Each name was listed and assigned a number per how many times they voted.
    [​IMG]

Here you can see the gif where I used random.org to generate a random number between 1 and 399 (the total number of votes, excluding Staff and full month voters)

october_gif.gif

The lucky player who had #240 in the list would be none other than: @Razortazor who can claim the $20 value prize.

Our winner for the monthly voting raffle has to be @Aiktor as the only qualifying player to meet the minimum criteria, and can claim the $50 value prize.

Congratulations to both players and thank you so much for voting! Especially @Aiktor, a full month is impressive.

I'll be sending both players a PM about claiming their prizes. If a prize is declined, I will do another drawing.

Keep voting and helping out the community to have a chance at winning November's raffle!

That it for this announcement.
    Take care, and have fun.
    - Kazyyk