1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Question about dead colonies and a mini-event.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Donovennn, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

As some of you know, one of my characters is a clone of a deceased one.
    He's been like that for awhile, and in the month I was gone, I wanted to have him attempt to solve his own murder when he got back (or at least part of it), using footage from the security cameras that dotted the building of Liberty Mills. I was gonna have it be a petition, going to the criminal underground, bribing the gov officials, ect, however it evolved. Problem is, as you know, the colony is now gone.
    So... I'm sorta at a loss here. How would I go about acquiring the tapes, if at all?

2. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

wait, its GONE? like, physically? when did this happen?

3. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

yep, physically gone. Like I said, I was gone for a month, no idea how or when.

4. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

We have months worth of backups. I'm sure it's somewhere in there. Just let me know the coords and the last time you remember it being good and I can dig around.

5. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I don't know, but like, 2 months ago maybe? I haven't been there for a really long time, cuz IC reasons.

6. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Can't recall any more of a specific time? Anything could help.
    Also, coords.

7. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

85, -143 Gamma Arrakis Majoris III
    And sorry no, can't think of any. But I bet anything from two months and beyond would have some incarnation of LM. after that I would just be guessing.

8. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Whenever I need a timestamp for some sort of event, I look through my screenshots folder for relevant pictures. Works pretty well.

9. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

That would be helpful if my computer's hard drive wasn't replaced a few weeks ago, so I have no screenshots of that time :(