1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Quentin Daniels' Video Logs.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by OdinOnlineAlive, Sep 17, 2014.

1. OdinOnlineAlive

OdinOnlineAlive New Member

*Quentin can be seen sitting on some rubble outside the New Chicago Hospital, it is apparent he is using a very old Camcorder and it is shaking indicating he is holding it in his hand.*

Right... so... I decided to keep a video log or something because things have been pretty busy for me. *Long pause during which he is seen looking down the street at some passerby* Right... So... There was a bombing, apparently. I didn't catch much about it because I was off on a botanical expedition. The expedition was a total failure as well, nearly got my arm bit off.

*The video stutters and mutes itself while Quentin can be seen taking out an unlabeled metal flask and drinking several large sips of what appears to be Absinthe. The video proceeds to un-mute itself.*

Anyway, I got back from that expedition and the hospital is being occupied by some bird named Poe. I joined up with him, did a bit of doctoring and next thing I know I'm with a group of people trying to drive out some thugs called the "Outcasts". They got away, it was a bit disappointing. We had to run a long way through the sewers, somebody nearly collapsed from exhaustion. Good thing I ran marathons back on Earth. *The camera falls onto the ground, bouncing before landing facing the hospital. The video stutters once more before it is properly oriented once more*

Well, I'm going to keep this up for a while... or until I get bored...

*A hand covers the camera and mumbling can be heard, a few seconds later the camera clicks off.*