1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Purchasing Foodstuffs and Liquid Erchius

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Avis, May 14, 2015.

1. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

As of the moment, I am looking to purchase liquid Erchius at an amount of 1000 gallons biweekly, at a price of 1.5 pixels per gallon. I will pay for shipping costs if necessary.

I am also looking to purchase varying amounts of Automato, Eggshoot, Corn, and Coffee weekly. Please contact me on StarNet for details.

-Tarlach Strongfist

2. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Where are these goods even going to?
    -Greg

3. Avis

A quarry. The Erchius is necessary for the generators, and the food is to provide a meal for the workers during the day.

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ Saltus Refueling and Refining can help you with your liquid Erchius fuel needs.

5. Tallen

Tallen New Member

*Logged in as [email protected]*

I am willing to trade foodstuff for stones. We don't have Automato, but we -do- have plenty of other crops, including eggshoot, feathercrown, chili and coffee.

6. Avis

I would be glad to make contact with you regarding such a trade. We could easily work out an alternative to Automatoes.

-Tarlach Strongfist