1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Puddlestep's ship diary

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Yomojo, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Yomojo

Yomojo New Member

Well, this ship came with a diary so I might as well use it. I generally don't like keeping a diary, so my entries will likely be few and far between.

It is finally time. I have sold nearly all of my belongings to be able to afford this ship, and carry with me only a few basic supplies, as well as the first sword I created as a youth. I have just enough fuel to travel to a place I have heard tell is a good planet to begin a new adventure. I shall see what help I may acquire when I arrive, and once I have enough to go out on my own, my "pilgrimage" of sorts will begin. I have heard that the galaxy can be a savage place, so I must be prepared to face whatever hardships may come my way. I feel I should write down my primary goals just so I can get my head clear and have a concrete outline that I may refer to in the future.

Primary goals:
    -Create, from scratch, tolls with which to gather resources, refine them and create with them
    -Learn and develop new blueprints for creating weapons and armor, so as to continue in my learning
    -Amass a collection of weapons and armor, both crafted by my own hands, and found in the field (for the more exotic and advanced weaponry)
    -Battle skilled enemies and enormous monsters to develop my fighting skills

Although I foresee this being a mainly solitary adventure, I would not be adverse to meeting new people. Who knows, I may actually make a few friends.