1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Public Announcement // Video File]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aiko Ikari, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Any who access this would be met with a simple, moderate quality video. It can be found on most video sharing sites, such as Startube.
    The shot opens up with the masked figure known as 'Blue' standing in front of the camera with her arms crossed. Her voice, as usual, is slightly distorted by the helms speaker.

<Initializing>

<Uploaded by [email protected] via mobile>
    <Buffering 13%>
    <Buffering 70%>
    <Buffering complete, Playing>

[​IMG]
    "Aight. I'm not a chick of many words. I'm gonna keep this short, sweet, and blunt. I go by 'Blue', and lead a lil' group of fuckheads called Fracture. Ya' might've heard of us, might not. Who knows. Who cares. Point is, we're tryin' to be the good guys. Hiding our names 'n faces, like a bunch of snakes. "

She sighs, frustrated, and tries to think of what to say. Not having written a script.

"Right, so. With the recent shithead tryin' to impersonate us, we sorta thought it best to ... stop. Yeah, stop the secrets. Stop the hiding. Cause you know what? Fuck it. Not like they don't know who I am anyway."

At this point she reaches to her neck and begins undoing the helmet fasteners, sliding it off her head and shaking her hair free, grumpily staring down the lens. The voice distortion now gone, of course.

[​IMG]

"My name is Blaze. Winchester. I've caused lotsa' shit and pissed lots of people off. I'm also 'Blue', probably pissed just as many people off as her as I did me. ... Eh, point is. I'm unmasked, we're unmasked, we're Fracture, and we're just tryin' to help. From now on, the lot of my guys will be set with ID cards with pictures and serial numbers to avoid this sorta crap. "

She then takes a seat with a huff, rubbing her forehead.

"That's it. Short and sweet. We ain't trying to be heroes, just tryin' to fix a bit of the fucked up shit that goes on around here. Like it or not. Peace, starnet people."

The video then ends, related videos most likely cute cats and things. Who knows.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

You should change your armour. It seems a lot like the kind that Outcasts wear.
    - SC@V3NG3R

3. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Ms. Blaze
    Sorry I stole your PDA and pretended to be you, I think I broke up with your girlfriend for you. And she may or may not think you were cheating on her with yours truly. I sent a lot of nudes.
    My bad.

Eddie Lancaster, Ironclad
    :D :D :D :D :D

4. mexicanclownbaby

mexicanclownbaby New Member

-This message would appear in the comments section following the video-
    User aslimydicking replied with:
    is that chick or one of those effeminate emo looking duded i legit can't tell. 4/10 would bang, maybe?

lol send pics to my inbox k? i'll like, give u some pix or somethin smh

5. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Howdy, Blaze. Mighty fine'a you ta' show yer'self fer' the miserable yeller'bellied scum we was always figgerin' you fer'. I leave fer' a few months an' I come back an' y'done split up th'outcasts? Yer' an outcast, y'damn gibberwalkie! Damn shame. I figger yer' gon' be dead mighty soon, so long.

-J3R3MIAH

6. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran think the transparency is good.

Stab-Dancer

7. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

The fact that someone your age can sure as hell attempt something like this both impresses me and worries me.

Be careful, kid, you're publicly known.

-Vint'hinzz(Sativa_Oran)

8. Doctor Frohman

It might end up like that one kid who tried to board our ship.
    There was this 16 year old guy who "hacked" our beampad and boarded our ship, thinking he was going to single-handedly wipe out the Dianthus Cartel.
    Voosh, out the airlock he goes.
    - Tony

9. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

SANGUINE
    Ew EW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW whats goin on actualy

10. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Can I kindly ask if this kids name was Noah?

If it was Noah, then thank you.

-Vint'hinzz(Sativa_Oran)

11. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((OMG I REMEMBER NOAH. GOOD OL DAYS))

12. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

((I genuinely believe it would be simpler if you just asked me to make this video.))

13. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

*Simple Audio Feed of Julius is played*

As I speak this I only express deep sadness at finding out you are Blaze. You are one of the many Outcasts who destroyed my city. You took part in the bombings, you killed innocent civilians in the streets that are now paved in their blood. Now you want to fix it? You want to fix /this/ mess. You're going to atone now even when you have killed and destroyed the lives of so many. I remember carrying Macca in my hospital, allowing you to visit him. /Protecting/ the two of you. Then you fired on my city, you destroyed everything I loved and cared for AND NOW YOU ATONE FOR IT?! *He slams his fist against a table* Damage done, Blaze! You can't take back the people you killed, the people I promised to protect! Not once, not /fucking/ once did you ever come to me when you made Fracture. Not once have you ever said sorry for the funerals I had to host, for the bodies I had to bury. You don't mean well, you aren't trying to fix anything.

14. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

<message sent via mobile_device from [email protected]>

I'm sorry. I am. But you're fucking mental if you think I stuck by those pieces of shit for a second after what they did to him.​

15. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

You were seen even after Macca had been killed. You fired on us in one of the city's final battles. I remember taking cover from you as you hid behind the sandbags next to the elevator. Face, clear as day.

16. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((was actually in a face mask the whole time, not even just IC it was visible IG ya goof))

<message sent via mobile_device from [email protected]>
    You don't know shit.

17. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

((Julius was given the identities of the Outcasts at somepoint, I'll have to see if I can find where. You guys always where the same uniforms and I think he found out sometime after Walker.))

18. Doctor Frohman

So... this woman did some bad stuff in her past and hasn't attoned for it, yet.
    I believe that she should go out and apologise, maybe even face legal justice.
    At the very least, she should apologise, I mean, killing people and bombing a city...
    Antares is weird.
    - Siarra Sterling

19. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran tried to warn you Juliusss

Stab-Dancer

20. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest