1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

PSA: Rampant Assault Unit roaming the Mawl.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tazerok, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Tazerok

Tazerok New Member

Public Service Announcement

The General Security Solutions team that is currently stationed on the Mawl would like to extend a warning to all visitors that a rampant autonomous combat system formerly under the ownership of the Avian known as Smokestack is now loose, having escaped from the location known as Smoke's Storehouse where it was being kept for AI experimentation.

The platform was last seen fleeing into the lower tunnels and is considered to be heavily armed, armored, and extremely dangerous. Casualties are high, as multiple victims have already fallen under the sudden and unexpected hail of heavy weapons fire. Our hearts and thoughts go out to these unfortunate souls and their families. Rest assured that General Security Solutions will do everything in it's power to ensure that this threat is either eliminated or contained.

The automaton is resilient to small arms fire and equipped with a heavy rotary cannon, although it’s ammunition reserves are likely running low. We highly advise any visitors to keep to the upper levels if possible and avoid travel to the lower levels until the robot is confirmed to have vacated the area.

2. Sakai

Sakai New Member

Addendum: The USAF have detonated an excessive amount of explosives in an attempt to collapse the cave systems on top of the rogue "killbot". Everyone please take care when navigating the cave systems and be wary of cave-ins.
    - Sakai

3. Tallen

Tallen New Member

*logged in as [email protected]*

I swear to the Maker these morons only cause more problems and never solve them. Any desire I had of visiting the place just evaporated. Enjoy the cave-ins, murderous robots and Floran ambushes.

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Well then. Guess I ain't going to let Smokey do any work for me anytime soon. Plucker's out of his mind if he made an AI that literally would attack anyone and then set it loose. Mawl is now the perfect place to get killed, if you want!
    - blackbeak537

5. Shadeykins

Shadeykins New Member

I think I owe Smoke, the GSS and the USAF all a round.

All these cave-ins and shootings have been great for business.

- HardShock

6. Wreth

Wreth New Member

This robot sounds familiar...

StarnetUser5748

7. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[​IMG]
    It's funny because I suggested scrapping it yet he went along with it

- shitlord3000