1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pruina Surrexit - Holo Log Alpha 0.1

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Chimpowitz, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

*A rough signal, that was being broadcast lead to this holo Log. When accessed its displays a rather large Floran male who is wearing mostly rags*

-Its dark, cold, and lonely... When i look around me the walls are rusted, the windows covered in grime, and i cant see anything.-
    -Sometimes i see phantoms from the corners of my eyes, and the Clock Maker is still in the corner.-
    -Sometimes i talk to him.-
    -He has become, has... or was... no is my only company.-

He starts to walk out of view, till the hologram moves to him near a figure in the corner of the ship, there's a giant smear behind it, most likely a corrupted area of the holo.

-
    The Clock Maker taught things, many things, but now hes sleeping, for a while now... but he still talks.-
    -He says hes going to stay with me, he says he will be here with me, but slowly, and slowly i start to understand that hes lying to me.-
    -He says we will make it, that we will be fine.-
    -I don't think he is fine.-
    -Hes been asleep for a long time now.-

The holo, starts the close in, and the figure lying there, is nothing but a meat strew skeleton with dried blood smeared on the walls, to spell Clock Maker.

-I hope hes ok, hes telling me hes ok.-
    -Am I ok?-

*Holo ends, if traced, shows cords to a ship, floating aimlessly in the alpha sector*

2. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

Pruina Surrexit - Holo Log Alpha 0.5
    *The broadcast starts once more*

The large Floran from before stands in the middle of the room, once more. The rotted flesh covered corpse is now gone, except for blood smears and broken bones the lye stained the crimson color of red wine.

-Clock makers gone... he left me... he disowned me... has forsaken me to my own crucible of relentless torture...-
    -The days go by, and i start to loose sight of words, of feelings, of the things i once enjoyed, only my current nightmares...-
    -The dark, cut me, beat me, dug its nails of dread and loneliness though my soul...-

The Floran then walks over and ends the holo.