1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Protection

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fen, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

<Sent from [email protected]>

I cant believe It has come to this, but here it goes.
    Antares, being Antares has made me pretty uncomfortable when it comes to traveling around without any type of protection. That is why I've now decided to buy myself a weapon, preferably a spear or a one hand sword/knife, I would not like to carry a gun.
    I would appreciate if anyone with more knowledge about these things would guide me in finding the perfect fit for me.
    Hopefully I will never have to use it, but it would make my job a whole lot easier if I could protect myself from getting eaten by savages.. Or robbed by sky pirates for that matter.
    Working in agricultural research I've come across a lot of hostile Florans, the outcome of my latest expedition made me realize that I just can't trust everyone.
    I'd appreciate your help.

Fenics

2. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

<Sent from [email protected] via PDD>

This has been taken care of.
    Do not worry about replying to this, the Apex merchant Borislav helped me out with finding everything I needed

Fenics

#2 Fen, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015