1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Powergaming/Metagaming/OOC Disruptions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ricardo, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

So I hear a lot of people through the grape vine unhappy with some of the powergaming, metagaming and OOC disruptions going on. Those things suck yet reports to moderators rarely ever happen. I encourage you guys to do so.

When someone is powergaming, metagaming or being OOC disruptive, go ahead and let us know the time (EST) of the occurrence, what happened and if you can provide screenshots that would be very helpful. Puush.me is an excellent instant screenshot service and it costs nothing. Using the report service would be preferable though you can inbox me or contact me in Skype as 'Ricardio'.

puush / home (free screenshot service)

Submit a Report | Starbound Roleplay (just in case you may have overlooked it)

-Ricardo
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439841883][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's some stupid haha caca so you feel more comfortable about contacting us with your concerns if that works.

[​IMG]

-Ricardo

2. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Not to uh.. budge in.
    Maybe post a table with the conversion of EST US to EU times to help speed up making a report.

3. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

[​IMG]

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Does OOC Music count as being disruptive?

5. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

In my opinion. If you ask them to stop and they dont, I believe it does.