1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Not Approved Possible Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by Lawsonkc6, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

I made von Fleischer, now I want to use him some. I want to have an event on the Station where von Fleischer pays someone to place neurotoxin bombs around the station, and there is a big gathering when they are detonated. These bombs are not designed to kill anyone, simply cause harm and send a message to the Council, which von Fleischer despises. von Fleischer has been making these toxins from various flora that reside in the nearby solar systems and the dark planet that his small lab resides on, along with a few chemical compounds he brought with him to the fringes. I would like this event to happen, otherwise von Fleischer really has no meaning, seeing as he is in hiding. I repeat that these toxins will NOT kill anyone who inhales then, nor will they cause any permanent harm, unless someone chooses to RP it out afterwards. Please, ask questions, as I know I have not given all possible information out in this, just a basic outline. (If I put this in the wrong place, please tell me and I will move it somewhere later, as I am doing this on my phone and it is at 7%.)