1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Point of Interest - Crash Site(s)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by LeD, Feb 13, 2014.

1. LeD

LeD New Member

I have created small crash site of emergency shuttle, needing it for my character to start his story. Since getting rescued is behind me I have decided to share it with you, because
    a) Many of you seek being rescued for starters but don't make any background for that which sucks
    b) I won't let it go to waste

Crash Site Alpha Alpha
    [​IMG]
    X:-62947632 , Y:-18994570
    Alpha 23 Lib 0143 III d​

This crash site is small but sufficient for smaller scale crashes, it contains small escape pod/shuttle with sleeping bag, chair that survived by some miracle and campfire, small latrine, radio and a lot of charred/burned ground(that I had to plant). On a FullHD setting with x3 zoom it's about two screens wide. Only downside of it is spawning on the shuttle.
    Future updates: I will try to scatter some ship parts in medium proximity around spawn zone, for those who want to go along "my ship started to fall apart so I escaped in this pod" story.

Why I called it "Crash Site Alpha Alpha"?
    I'm planning on making few more crash sites, bigger and much more ambitious ones, I want to inspire people to actually start making some public random places and points of interest. Also first Alpha stands for sector, second Alpha is just which Crash site in that sector is (next one in alpha would be "Alpha Beta")

#1 LeD, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Moved to Roleplaying Planning.

3. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Wrecked engines, turbines, and more can help add to the "shipwreck atmosphere"

4. LeD

LeD New Member

Well, implying shuttle was launched before ship completely fallen apart, and that it's facing east, the biggest ship parts should be on the east from the spawn. Ill get to it tommorow.