1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Plutonia's debt

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Darkwhip, May 1, 2015.

1. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

Hello there, I am looking to plan a small event, which concerns Plutonia my character.

Before bringing up the plan, let me share with you all a few informations concerning her back story and what brought her here in Antares Frontier.

One night, Plutonia was heading to a bar after her shipping work. The bar name was ''Fuelled Star''. She entered the bar and asked a Star Buster to Starfiller, the bartender, known of his talent to seduce women, especially Novakids one. After she got served, she noticed some strangers at a table playing so card games according to the Bartender. As always, she didn't hesitate to speak to them and approach them. As she approached them she greeted them with a friendly ''Howdy'' and asked if she could join them. The cowboys were quit friendly and happily accepted to let her play with them. They teached her how to play Poker and then they made a real game where they had to play with pixels. After a moment, Plutonia remarked she had a Flush and she was quit confident about it. She would raise many turns. On her next turn we was out of pixel but she had to pay anyway with something to continue playing with the last of them: Marsh-Photon he was the last who hadn't fold.

Plutonia said to him:

- I don't have anymore pixels t'bet but if ya' win ya' can claim anythin' ya' want from me
    She said with a really confident tone like if she had the best hand ever.

Marsh-Photon answered back:

-Alright then show y'er hand

Plutonia did as he said, she showed her hand: A Flush !
    Marsh-Photon laughed and showed his hand: A royal Flush !

Plutonia knew she lost and silently waited for what he would claim.

- So ye tol' me I coul' claim anythin' from ye', eh ?
    - Then I'll claim ye' a Protokid

Plutonia became furious and sharply stood up

- Are ya' FOCKIN' SICK ?! I AIN'T GONNA GIVE YA' A FOCKIN' PROTOKID !

Plutonia filled with shame and anger took her revolver and shoot toward him, but missed while running away. Marsh took his revolver too, chasing her outside the bar, sadly Plutonia had flee in her ship leaving the planet to somewhere unknown. After to stop by multiple fuel stations, Plutonia reached a new sector, Antares.

So maybe a few of you have heard of that story, maybe some very light details from Plutonia. The event I am willing to create is Marsh-Photon actually tracing her and finally tries to catch her. He may success or fail.

What I need:
    • Volunteer to role as Marsh-Photon
    • Some of Plutonia's friends/known people who will help her OR Marsh-Photon
    What may happen:
    • Wounds, be prepared there will be danger and gunfights (Maybe.)
    • Possible death if consent.
    • Marsh-Photon has high chances of dying, but he could live and stop chasing her

Small condition
    If you are willing to participate in the event, I would appreciate if everyone who takes place in any RP fight who is related with the event to be rolled out.

I would hate to live conflicts during the event concerning RP fights, really
    . That way if everybody roll, we will all be equal and everyone will have their chance of winning and losing.

So that's it, if you have any suggestions and opinions to share or are willing to participate, feel free to comment below.
    Don't forget to say when you are available and which character you will be rolling to know who you are :)

Sincerely yours,
    Darkwhip

#1 Darkwhip, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
  2. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Cool. Hope it works out.

3. skeletor

skeletor Banned

ayy, right now up to about 5 hours later.

markus nalo, the swankiest oc that has ever lived

4. Darkwhip

Details may be given upon request.

5. Darkwhip

So I was thinking of doing it this evening between 6-10 or Sunday.

6. Darkwhip

I got an idea, before doing this little event.

7. Darkwhip