1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pipboy 2000 UI Replacer

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Jnick22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Please note, Im not done yet. This is my WIP place to post my progress. I hope it will be done at some point in the future.

I've been working on this for a very sleepless night, will post progress as time goes on.
    Here is the stuff from about 11/26/14 USA Date
    Ninja Edit: Got the Icon for Vault-Boy up and running. But then stupid me decided it would be good to delete his lower torso. Yay. [​IMG]
    Edit2: I found a mod for fallout 3 that has the pipboy 2000 interface, so I am just ripping the DDS Files from that and converting them to PNG for my scientific uses.
    [​IMG]
    Edit3: I am partially done with the chat box. Now I just gotta figure out what the hell I did to make that area white.
    [​IMG]
    Edit4: Wow, finally figured out what I did wrong. Coming together now, for the chatbox atleast.
    [​IMG]
    Edit5: Accidently deleted things because I'm smart.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Edit6: I am now working on the 3d Printer, and made this real quick. Enough work for the day, time for more Fallout TTW.
    [​IMG]

Edit7: Got some good work done on it today. Alpha Download link here. *Boop*
    The latest download is here, click on the Lenny
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#1 Jnick22, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
  2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Hm! Looks pretty nice.
    So what exactly does this do? Does it only change the way the chat looks? Does it add any other gizmos to the chat? Like tabs or filters?

3. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Well, by the time I finish, I want to Pipboy-ify (( Words, yay )) the whole in-game UI. And possibly change the Chuckle Fish to something like an NES logo of fallout. I dunno. I've only got the chat down and some buttons so far.

4. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Yay, I rediscovered Gimp and started using transperencies. Yaaaay.
    [​IMG]
    New Download here <--- No longer latest

#4 Jnick22, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
  5. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Just updated with latest version, don't make me bump this by myself guys.