1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pierce Lamar, Audio Log #1

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by JoeTheJinxedPig, Apr 4, 2015.

1. JoeTheJinxedPig

JoeTheJinxedPig New Member

*Static blares before cutting to an indistinct chatter*

"Is this thing on?"
    "It is. Oh..."
    "The Lights not on, is it supposed to be."

*A slight pause followed by some distant voices*

"Alright this is Pierce Lamar. This is year 5, day 204 since the destruction of Earth. Lost in space orbiting an unknown planet. The uh... ship medic, Warren. I think that's his name, has asked that I keep an Audio Log. Something about my mental health. He asked me to just talk about daily occurrences. So uh I guess I should say what has happened recently. We ran out of fuel uh.. I don't know a day ago maybe. Anyway we were going to send out a team to look for fuel, but some maniac with a beam axe blew up our only teleporter. I don't know if they caught that guy or not. I can't really remember. So the next thing I know they are dragging me to the medical bay. Warren gives me a checkup and now I'm here. Feeling a bit sleepy might nap after this."

*The tape then cuts out*