1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pictures n' Stuff

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Snitch, May 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Snitch

Snitch New Member

Do you want art?
    Do you want free art?
    Do you want your character to likely be mangled beyond all recognition as a new drawerthingperson uses their character as inspiration for the closest thing to artistic vivisection I can think of?

Are you okay with probably waiting a week or thirty but maybe getting it within like an hour?

If so you're in the right place! I'm doing a thing just like that so I can begin to make some progress with making characters beyond trace-frankensteining character concepts together!

Due to self-loathing and incompetence in my own skills and lack-thereof, I will probably not actually post stuff in this thread, unless a lot (read: like three or more) people want me to, but until then I'll probably just toss them at people's inboxes.

So yeah.

Toss requests and whatnot here, I will respond with my self-deprecating acceptance if I have time!​

2. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Can you please draw Omega, Message me for details on him please!

3. Snitch

Snitch New Member

I got you beebeewhy. Remember I am at the mercy of inspiration tho.

4. Snitch

Snitch New Member

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaalrighty then boys and girls! This friggin' picture is done! Anybody else wanna jump in on this sort-of-acceptable deal? C'maaaaaaaaan I'm sure you smart folks are able to get this sub-par art!

5. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

I suppose if you're wanting something to draw, I'll add my own Avian to the mix. Just send me a message for details so that I can take some time to think up an actual description of him.