1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Outreach to the United System: Marathon

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lark, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Lark

Lark New Member

Greeting, I am known as Lark. Keeper of the temple ground on Alioth Prime, and watcher over of its inhabitants. Our healers brought many of my people to your city for medical care. My understanding is that your facilities had machine in which to halt further worsening of their condition by encapsulating them in some form of frozen slumber. I am aware this avenue was thoroughly explored, and permission granted before my people were transported at risk of their health, to your medical facility.

Most recently, three more of my people were brought before you, as we still lack the proper facilities here on Alioth Prime to give emergency care. It was then, be it miscommunication, fear, or ignorance you imposed a quarantine, trapping our healers for several days within your walls. I am not sending this message to lecture, or argue if it was right or wrong. What I am here to do is tell you one of my flock perished during that time.

His name was Arbrik Divetalon. He was a young lad, who was full of life, and vigor. He was loved by his family, his people, and those who came to know him before and after he grew ill. You have him.

I was told due to how he passed, his remains are still in Marathon. Being treated with the carelessness and indignity of creature not befit for this world. He must be brought back to us. While his time in this world has come to an end, we must help to shepherd him into the next. I ask you please consider this before responding. This is not about you or me, but Arbrik. Please allow us to bring him home, to be at rest with those who loved for him.